Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 November 2023
Celebrate spring, sunshine and Italian wine varietals with us in the King Valley.
Our Gnocchi Carnevale event is part of the Wines of the King Valley's La Dolce Vita Festival. For festival information and ticketing please see here.
We will have lots of extra things on offer so gather your family and friends, grab a table in the grounds and relax or dance the day away!
- Delicious lunch options, including gnocchi, from Pinchos 11am - 3pm
- Katrina's snacks and sweet treats available, 11am - 4pm
- Spring cocktails or wine by the glass from our wine bar, 11am - 5pm
- Live music from Jo Ellis & Ray Gale + roving gypzy jazz band Bric a Brac, 11am - 4pm
- Face painting, kite making ($10pp), giant games and giant sandpit for the kids
- A complimentary wine tasting at our Festival tasting bar
View the menu for the weekend here
Festival entry includes a complimentary wine tasting at our Festival Tasting Bar.
We will also have a special back vintage tasting area offering extended tastings for $15 per person (free for Pizzini Wine Club Members).
FOR OUR WINE CLUB MEMBERS
Wine Club members, enjoy a glass of wine on us and be sure to drop into our Wine Club Area where you can enjoy an extended wine tasting and chat with our family and Wine Club team.
Buses that carry 12 or more people are required to book in advance - please email email@example.com if you would like to book a bus.
NO BYO alcohol or food
No pets over this festival weekend please