Easter at Pizzini
Join us at cellar door with family and friends to celebrate Easter and our Autumn harvest
Cellar door is open from 10am to 5pm over the whole Easter break including Good Friday.
Pack your family and friends into the car and head to the King Valley to celebrate Easter with us. It is a beautiful time of year to visit and we can guarantee great food, wines, live music and fun for all of the family.
Easter Saturday & Sunday - 20 & 21 April 2019
Cost $15 entry, includes your take home Pizzini wine glass. Kids free
Choose from a range of delcious food by Rinaldo's Casa Cucina - antipasto, cheese plates, lunch dishes $13-29, available 11.30-3pm
Coffee, ice-cream and Katrina's famous desserts available 11am -4pm
Sample some of our favourite wines or enjoy a Brachetto cocktail or Rosé spritz
Be entertained by Maurice Milani and The Rumour from 11am as they play their toe tapping tunes.
Thi kids will enjoy circus demonstrations and workshops, the giant games and sports area.
On Sunday only, we will have kids running races with cash prizes, beginning around 1.30pm.
Our 2019 menu will be finalised closer to the event, but a copy of last years menu is below for reference:
Antipasto Plate- Gorganzola topped with Jam Lady Jam fig chutney, ricotta and spinach tart topped with basil pesto, hummus, serano ham, canaoilo infused pork and thyme terrine served with wafer crackers and Milawa bread
Mixed Cheese Plate - Jacks english cheddar, Gorganzola Dolce, Enterprise double brie served with Jam Lady Jam fig chutney and mixed crackers
- House made potato gnocchi with choice of Katrina's bolognese or Napoletana, served with mixed leaf salad
- Slow roasted pork, coriander aioli slaw and apple sauce roll served with sweet potato chips
- Katrina’s home made lasagne served with mixed leaf salad
- Moroccan chicken and vegetable cous cous topped with cacik served with mixed leaf salad
- Herb and chilli marinaded grilled calamari served on a mixed garden salad and topped with aioli and roasted mixed seeds
Selection of Katrina's delicious desserts plus 7 flavours of ice-cream to choose from.
Roaming Poppy will be at cellar door serving up coffee, tea and hot chocolates.
No BYO pets, alcohol or food.