Easter at Pizzini
Join us at cellar door with family and friends to celebrate Easter and our Autumn harvest
Cellar door is open from 10am to 5pm over the whole Easter break including Good Friday.
Pack your family and friends into the car and head to the King Valley to celebrate Easter with us. It is a beautiful time of year to visit and we can guarantee great food, wines, live music and fun for all of the family.
Easter Saturday - 31 March 2018
Cost $10 entry, includes your take home Pizzini wine glass. Kids free
Antipasto, cheese plates, lunch dishes and dessert $12-29
Join us for a relaxing day in the King Valley. Sample great wine and indulge in delicious food options, coffee and ice-cream.
Be entertained by Maurice Milani and The Rumour from 11am, enjoy circus demonstrations and workshops for the kids, or try out the giant games and sports area.
Easter Sunday - 1 April, 2018
Cost $15 entry, includes your take home Pizzini wine glass. Kids free
Lunch $12-$29, Bookings not required
Maurice Milani and The Rumour will be playing toe tapping and dancing tunes in the gardens from 11.30am.
Children's activities such as running races with cash prizes will begin around 1.30pm. There will be circus demonstrations and workshops for the kids from 11am plus a sports area, giant jenga, giant connect four and the little kids will love the giant sandpit!
Antipasto Plate- Gorganzola topped with Jam Lady Jam fig chutney, ricotta and spinach tart topped with basil pesto, hummus, serano ham, canaoilo infused pork and thyme terrine served with wafer crackers and Milawa bread (SAT & SUN)
- Mixed Cheese Plate - Jacks english cheddar, Gorganzola Dolce, Enterprise double brie served with Jam Lady Jam fig chutney and mixed crackers (SAT & SUN)
- House made potato gnocchi with choice of Katrina's bolognese or Napoletana, served with mixed leaf salad (SAT & SUN)
- Slow roasted pork, coriander aioli slaw and apple sauce roll served with sweet potato chips (SUN)
- Katrina’s home made lasagne served with mixed leaf salad (SAT & SUN)
- Moroccan chicken and vegetable cous cous topped with cacik served with mixed leaf salad (SAT & SUN)
- Herb and chilli marinaded grilled calamari served on a mixed garden salad and topped with aioli and roasted mixed seeds (SUN)
Selection of Katrina's delicious desserts plus 7 flavours of ice-cream to choose from.
Roaming Poppy will be at cellar door serving up coffee, tea and hot chocolates.
No BYO pets, alcohol or food.