Online Cooking Class - Art of Gnocchi Making with Katrina
Grab some friends and join us for on online cooking class where you will learn the art of gnocchi making.
For those who truly love this favourite winter warmer, you know there’s gnocchi and there’s gnocchi – not all are created equal!
Katrina warmly welcomes you into her world where seasonal ingredients, classic techniques and pairing the perfect wine (sometimes whilst cooking) are paramount.
By the end of the class you’ll have served up exceptional potato gnocchi with both napoli and a burnt butter and sage sauce. Deliziosa!
For more information, to view class dates or to book a class click here.
The class cost is $165 per person and includes:
- 70 minute interactive cooking class delivered via Zoom
- An event pack that will be posted to you in advance, this includes:
- All the main ingredients to make potato gnocchi along with two sauces
- Recipe cards and some special equipment
- Two 750ml bottles of Pizzini Wines; an Arneis and a Nonna Gisella Sangiovese, these are perfect matches for the dishes you will create