We are thrilled to share our plans to re-develop our Pizzini King Valley Cellar Door.
Scheduled to open in 2024, this exciting project will provide Victoria with a new world class tourism product. The infrastructure investment has been made possible with $2.2 million funding from the Victorian Government’s Regional Tourism Investment Fund and further reinforces the importance of the King Valley and Prosecco Road to the state’s tourism proposition.
Our plan is to enhance our visitor experience and amplify the delivery of warm, generous hospitality – in true Italian style, offering multiple spaces including:
- vibrant Italian-style deli and retail space offering home-grown produce and antipasti
- pizzeria, gelateria and dolce bars
- private tasting rooms which will offer ‘behind the scenes’ peeks and new wine tourism products
- small batch winery and barrel hall will provide new product including Winemakers Walking and Tasting Tours
- 50 seat restaurant
- Event and function space
- renovation of the “Mud Hut” located off-site, creating a bespoke, private wine and food experience for up to 20 guests
Whilst our cellar door and cooking school will look a little different in 2024, our normal hours of operation will continue until May 2023.
A pop up cellar door will operate during the construction phase (so yes, you will still be able to visit us!)
We will provide regular updates, insights and sneak peeks as we progress through the project milestones.
In the interim, should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 03 5729 8278 or email email@example.com
Foolscap Studio has been engaged by Pizzini as the architects to help bring this exciting project for the King Valley to life.