If only life was as sweet as Nonna's gnocchi!
Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 November 2013
Cellar door 10am – 5pm
Enjoy Katrina's homemade gnocchi, fresh seafood and our new release crisp, fresh, aromatic white wines. There is no need to book for our Gnocchi Carnevale, just jump in the car and head to the King Valley.
You can laze in the shade with friends and enjoy a Brachetto cocktail while the kids will love the giant sandpit and edible art space. Once again they can make their own kite and learn how to fly it with the crew from Kites4kids. There are sports activities too.
Live entertainment is by Maurice Milani and roving gypsy jazz band Bric a Brac.
Our Gnocchi Carnevale is part of the region's La Dolce Vita food and wine festival, so buy a festival wine tasting glass ($20 – please note the price change) at our cellar door, you can use this at all eleven participating wineries.
We are unable to accommodate large coaches, no BYO alcohol or food or pets.
COME FOR LUNCH – Our 2013 menu
- Gnocchi w creamy spinach, pinot grigio & gorgonzola sauce (V)
- Gnocchi w hunter style King Valley goat ragout
- Gnocchi w Nonna Rosetta's bolognaise sauce
- Gnocchi combo ~ a taste of each of the above
- Homemade vegetarian lasagne (V)
- Zatar crusted salmon fillet on pearl couscous
- Fritti misto - whitebait, prawns & soft shell crab on rocket salad
- Calamari caesar salad (GF)
- Seafood platter ~ some of each of the seafood dishes above $80 serves 4
King's Platter – our antipasto plate
Cheese, cured meat, duck neck sausage, spiced Syrian figs, corn relish & crackers
- Gnocchi w bolognaise sauce
- Gnocchi meal deal ~ gnocchi & drink
- Quince & white chocolate tart
- Lime & coconut cake GF
- Chocolate swiss roll
- Pavlova and fresh fruit salad GF
- Mille Feuille (French custard slice)
For further event details call Katrina Pizzini on 5729 8278 or email email@example.com